Official Communication Organ
- Nutrición Hospitalaria ( > )
|A bimonthly journal (Impact Factor in 2013: 1.25) that includes original articles, case reports and review articles, as well as expert opinions. The journal can be consulted free of charge at PubMed.
- Publication of a quarterly newsletter for the members of the SEÑ.
- Organization of meetings of the SEÑ every 2 years
- Organization of scientific meetings of the SEÑ every 2 years.
- 2006 | The Medalla del Consejo General de Farmacéuticos de España (Medal of the General Council of Spanish Pharmacists) was awarded to Prof. Salvador Zamora Navarro.
- 2007 | The Federación Española de Sociedades de Nutrición, Alimentación y Dietética (FESNAD) has granted the Premio a la Divulgación en Alimentación y Salud (Award for Extending Knowledge on Diet and Health) in the category of Professional Career to Prof. Gregorio Varela Mosquera for his contribution to the advance of Nutrition in Spain.
- Multidisciplinary consensus on the approach of hospital malnutrition in Spain [ >> ]
- Nutritional recommendations for evidence-based prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults (Consensus FESNAD-SEEDO) [ >> ]
- Consensus Document Supplement Nutrition Hospital "Obesity and Sedentary in the XXI century: What can and should be done? [ >> ]
- Symposium Summary FESNAD/SEÑ in congress IUNS [ >> ]